TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Aesthetic Studios
- Chamber of commerce no. 75505266
- VAT no. NL002363954B79
- Contact details: Amber van Rangelrooij
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aesthetic Studios; established in Zaltbommel – The Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce no. 75505266 (KvK).
- Customer: the person with whom Aesthetic Studios has entered into an agreement.
- Parties: Aesthetic Studios and customer together.
- Consumer: a customer who is an individual acting for private purposes.
- These terms and conditions will apply to all quotations, offers, activities, agreements and deliveries of services or products by or on behalf of Aesthetic Studios.
- Parties can only deviate from these conditions if they have explicitly agreed upon in writing.
- The parties expressly exclude the applicability of supplementary and/or deviating general terms and conditions of the customer or of third parties.
- All prices used by Aesthetic Studios are in euros, are inclusive of VAT and exclusive of any other costs such as administration costs, levies and travel-, shipping- or transport expenses, unless expressly stated otherwise or agreed otherwise.
- Aesthetic Studios is entitled to adjust all prices for its products or services, shown in its shop, on its website or otherwise, at any time.
- Increases in the cost prices of products or part thereof, which Aesthetic Studios could not foresee at the time of making an offer or the conclusion of the agreement, may give rise to price increases.
- The consumer has the right to terminate an agreement as a result of a price increase as referred to in paragraph 3, unless the increase is the result of statutory regulation.
Samples / models
If the customer has received a sample or model of a product, he cannot derive any rights from this other than that it is an indication of the nature of the product, unless the parties have explicitly agreed that the products be supplied conform to the sample or model.
Payments and payment term
- The full purchase price is always paid immediately in the store. In some cases, a deposit is expected for reservations. In that case, the buyer will receive proof of the reservation and the prepayment.
- If the buyer does not pay on time, he is in default. If the buyer remains in default, the seller is entitled to suspend the obligations until the buyer has fulfilled his payment obligation.
- If the buyer remains in default, the seller will proceed to collection. The costs related to that collection will be borne by the buyer. These collection costs are calculated on the basis of the Decree on compensation for extrajudicial collection costs.
- In the event of liquidation, bankruptcy, seizure or suspension of payment of the buyer, the claims of the seller on the buyer are immediately due and payable.
- If the buyer refuses to cooperate with the performance of the order by the seller, he is still obliged to pay the agreed price to the seller.
Payments and payment term
Products are immediately paid for in the store.
- We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your product must be in the same condition that you received it, unused and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.We cannot accept returns on sale items or custom products.
- To start a return, you can contact us email@example.com If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Unfortunately, we do not (yet) offer free returns. You are responsible for the costs of your return. These costs are not refundable.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delivery takes place while stock last.
- Transport costs are on behalf of the customer, unless the parties have agreed upon otherwise.
- Delivery takes place at Aesthetic Studios unless the parties have agreed upon otherwise.
- Delivery of products ordered online takes place at the address indicated by the customer.
- If the agreed price is not paid on time, Aesthetic Studios had the right to suspend its obligations until the agreed price is fully paid.
- In the event of late payment, the customer is automatically in default, and hereby he cannot object to late delivery by Aesthetic Studios.
- As soon as the purchased item has been received by the buyer, the risk passes from seller to buyer.
- If the customer himself takes care of the transport of a product (bought in store), he must report any visible damage to products or the packaging prior to the transport, failing which Aesthetic Studios cannot be held liable for any damage.
Liability of Aesthetic Studios
- All image, photos, colours, drawings, descriptions on the website or in a catalogue are only indicative and are online approximate and cannot lead to any compensation and/or dissolution of the agreement and/or suspension of any obligation.
Changes in the general terms and conditions
- Aesthetic Studios is entitled to amend or supplement these general terms and conditions.
- Changes of minor importance can be made at any time.
- Consumers are entitled to cancel the agreement in the event of a substantial change to the general terms and conditions.
Applicable law and competent court
- Dutch law is exclusively applicable to all agreements between the parties.
- The Dutch court in the district where Aesthetic Studios is established is exclusively competent in case of any disputes between parties, unless the law prescribes otherwise.
Drawn up on January 1, 2021.